RIMC Application Form 2018
RIMC Application Form 2018:- Rashtriya Indian Military College has issued the application form, which is the last date for the recruitment is 31 March 2018. With this suggestion, in connection with the entry of Rashtriya Indian Military College, Rashtriya Indian Military College, Dehradun has issued form for admission in 8th class. Parents of all children can get admission from 8th class in RIMC for academic session 2018-19. We are providing complete information on our respective pages of Admission. You can apply for RIMC Admission Form 2018 to complete this article. In Rashtriya Indian Military College, Admission is done for students who pass 6th class from other schools and students who are eligible for this college. Rajasthan Education (Group-VI) According to the Department’s response 12 January 2018. To apply online in RIMC, join our page, we are providing full information for the 8th class on our page here. In which we are publishing Eligibility Criteria, Notifications etc.
RIMC Admission Form 2018
Rashtriya Indian Military College has released the application form, which students who want to take admission in RIMC, can apply in International Indian Military College through online mode in March 2018. And can enter in June 2018. To enter this college, an entrance test is to be given that the student passes in that test, he will be eligible for RIMC. To know all the details of the entrance exam, you should go to its official website. The complete information about RIMC Entrance Exam 2018 should be obtained. And from that you can apply for the 8th class in Rashtriya Indian Military College and you can check about Rashtriya Indian Military College Application Form 2018.
Rashtriya Indian Military College Notification 2018
Application form for admission of RICC will be filled. And it must be sent to the Rashtriya Indian Military College. They can get the complete information on its official website and submit the form. After submitting the application form, you will receive a receipt. We are providing full information about application fees and RIMC Entrance Exam Notification 2018. For more information we are providing below official link.
RIMC Application Form Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Students should be in 8th class. Or to apply for admission in NIMC, pass any 7th class from any school. So you should read in class 7th.
- The minimum age of the student should be 11½ years and the maximum age is 13 years.
- For General: Students have to pay 430/- Rs (For Registered Post) & 480/- Rs (For Speed Post).
- For SC/ ST: Students have to pay 385/- Rs (For Registered Post) & 435/- Rs (For Speed Post).
- Written Test
- Viva Voice
- Medical Test
How to Apply Online RIMC Application Form 2018
- First visit to the official website of RIMC at www.rimc.gov.in
- Go to home page and search the apply online link.
- Then click to RIMC Application Form 2018-19 tab.
- Enter your required details like name, DOB, email id.
- After that, application fee, photo and signature and submit it.
- Your form will open in PDF file.
- And take a print out for future use.